Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Help regarding choosing a module!!

Hello Everyone,

Greetings!!

Just a brief introduction about myself. I did my graduation in electronics and communication. I have 3 yrs experience in pre-sales(sales support) for Nokia network solution where i used to answer RFP's. Some of the major task where preparing Bill of Quantity, writing technical solution descriptions and answering to the requirements of the customer. Then i shifted to my family business which is steel fabrication. I used to handle sales and marketing of the company.

Now i want to enter into world of SAP. For that i consulted two of the authorized centers in NCR i.e Atos and JKT. I shared my CV with both of them and asked for their help to choose the best module which suits my experience. Atos suggested me to go for SAP CRM and JKT suggested me to go for SD module. Both gave me very strong reasons to go for the particular module. Now i am very confused which module to opt for.

I would request SAP experts to guide me here. I can also share my CV if required and also would like if i could have a word with anyone on phone.

Regards

Divyansh ohri

P.S: I searched forum for similar problem but could not get a concrete solution.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question