cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LO Cockpit Extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would want to learn more on Lo Cockpit extraction methods and steps or procedure.

I have gone through few links and documents from google, It would be helpful if some one can help me understand the concept in a simpler way.

Appreciate your earliest response.

Thanks in advance,

Vidya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

What is your doubt.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your response.

Would really appreciate ,if you could share  few links  related to Lo Cockpit extraction to understand it better.

Since I am reading this concept for the first time. It would be helpful if I can get as many documents or links as possible to go through.

Thanks in advance,

Vidya

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the issue and where are you facing the problem

mean while please read the below document and it will help you

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-12261

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

Lo-Cockpit Extraction: Exacting the logistic related data. It means, data sources which are related to application components 02,03,04,05,06,08,11,12,13,17,18,20,09,40,43,44,45 and 46 are called logistic data. Each component will use for different business. e.g 11 and 12 related SD. You can find in t-code LBWE.

We have different concepts, Setup table, Update mode, V3 jobs, Extraction Queue, Update Queue delta Queue(RSA7) and etc.,

Please find below steps for implementing LO-Extraction:

1. R/3 side: Install of DataSource from business Content T-code: RSA5

2. Check installed DataSource is available in T-code RSA6

3. Go to T-code LBWE, inactive extract structure which are related to your business (e.g      Application component 11) and then you can remove/or add fields from "maintenance" option      and then activate your extract structure.

Choose Update mode (Queued Delta or Direct/unserialized)

Schedule V3 every hour.

4. Fill setup table which related to your application component from SBIW or OLI*BW (OLI7BW for      application component 11) Before filling,delete setup table T-code LBWG or SBIW.

You can also check from which table setup table filled the records T-code NPRT.

5. BW Side: Replicate data source in BW side, do delta with data transfer  and then do delta on daily basis. Now, you can check delta pointer in RSA7.

I hope you will get many documents in SDN which are related to LO, please search and let me know if do you have any question on it.

Regards,
Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

That was really helpful.

I will as well go through other documents from SDN and will let you know if I need your help further.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (0)