LO Cockpit Extraction
I would want to learn more on Lo Cockpit extraction methods and steps or procedure.
I have gone through few links and documents from google, It would be helpful if some one can help me understand the concept in a simpler way.
Appreciate your earliest response.
Thanks in advance,
Lo-Cockpit Extraction: Exacting the logistic related data. It means, data sources which are related to application components 02,03,04,05,06,08,11,12,13,17,18,20,09,40,43,44,45 and 46 are called logistic data. Each component will use for different business. e.g 11 and 12 related SD. You can find in t-code LBWE.
We have different concepts, Setup table, Update mode, V3 jobs, Extraction Queue, Update Queue delta Queue(RSA7) and etc.,
Please find below steps for implementing LO-Extraction:
1. R/3 side: Install of DataSource from business Content T-code: RSA5
2. Check installed DataSource is available in T-code RSA6
3. Go to T-code LBWE, inactive extract structure which are related to your business (e.g Application component 11) and then you can remove/or add fields from "maintenance" option and then activate your extract structure.
Choose Update mode (Queued Delta or Direct/unserialized)
Schedule V3 every hour.
4. Fill setup table which related to your application component from SBIW or OLI*BW (OLI7BW for application component 11) Before filling,delete setup table T-code LBWG or SBIW.
You can also check from which table setup table filled the records T-code NPRT.
5. BW Side: Replicate data source in BW side, do delta with data transfer and then do delta on daily basis. Now, you can check delta pointer in RSA7.
I hope you will get many documents in SDN which are related to LO, please search and let me know if do you have any question on it.