Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data is not posting in file to rfc scenario

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have configured a scenario file to rfc scenario where the file is getting picked up and it is showing the status as sucess in sxmb_moni .but the data is not getting posted to rfc .even i am not able to view the data in sxmb_moni .can any body please suggest me where to check .

Thanks

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giridhar,

As you are saying that your message is shown as success in moni.

Can you check in rwb in message monitoring that what is the status of message,whether is successful there also or its stucked there in holding or so..

Regards

Naveen

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

the issue is solved by my self.Actually the data is getting posted but it is not commiting in RFC module. so i have selected the advanced mode in RFC communication channel and select the commit action for single bapi's . the issue is solved and the data is posted to the RFC module and i am getting the response back to the sender.

Thanks to all experts that suggested me

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Please test your mapping and test your payload from adapter engine.

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Have you checked your receiver channel , is it successful ?

If successful then check queues in ECC,  else reimoprt the rfc and try once.

Regards,

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

yes,i have checked its working fine,and there is no stucked messages in ecc queues

Thanks

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giridhar,

Please check the logs of your file sender channel, to see if the file was picked successfully.

BR,

Diptee

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>even i am not able to view the data in sxmb_moni .can any body please suggest me where to check

When you say data, are you referring to XML payload? What do you see under payload?

Are you doing any content conversion in your sender channel?