Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in populating the multiple data segments in inbound idoc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i had the idoc type with 1 parent segment with 4 child segments, while i am passing values in parent segment let it be

1st data

field 1 = A1;

field 2 = B1;

field 3 = C1;

and

2nd data

field1 = A2;

field 2 = B2;

field 3 = C2;

when i am checking the idoc in WE02 it is fetching only 1st data.

can any one solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

if there is multiple entries in the segment (in WE19) , how to get all the entries in the IDOC (in WE02)

while passing through custom function module. is there any standard code for the idoc

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

if there is multiple entries in the segment (in WE19) , how to get all the entries in the IDOC (in WE02)

while passing through custom function module. is there any standard code for the idoc

0 Kudos

Hi Tony

what`s your minimum number and maximum number of this segment in WE30?

WE02 definitely can get all entries if the segment have in 'data records'.

regards,

Archer

0 Kudos

Hi Zang,

yes we have to give the maximum number  as n

0 Kudos

Hi zang,

i had other requirement like to populate the data in custom table through the idoc , ie the fields that i shown above should be maintained in the custom table when idoc triggers,

i have written the code according to that but it is also adding the duplicate data in table with the real data can you provide any standard code?

0 Kudos

Sorry, Did not following you. You want extract data from custom DB table, then generate a IDoc and send it out, right?

Using this FM 'MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE', refer this thread:http://scn.sap.com/thread/137924

regards,

Archer

0 Kudos

hi zhang,

check the same i posted from the below link