Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Delivery for 501 or 561 without using HUM

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

Please let me know is there any possibility that system can create delivery without using HUM.

Requirement is for CWM, Transfer orders CWM Tab only work when you have HUM or Delivery. But during stock upload for non HU managed storage location transfer requirements get created and then TO. This TO does not have additional tab to enter PUoM  as we have for Deliveries.

I am interested to create inbound delivery without using HUM, please let me know if there any possibility to achieve that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't have much technical idea about the CWM but if you can elaborate your requirement in detail (along with screenshot of CWM TO which you mentioned ) might be i can look and suggest

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Manish

in CWM, you need mention parallel UoM in good receipt document. You two main UoM to control the materials. e.g by Case and by Weight.

If I receive material w.r.t PO. I can enter parallel UoM that flows to Transfer orders as I have IBD. But when receive the materials using 501 or 561, system create the TR. when we create the TO chain of Parallel UoM is get broken.

TO does not pick the weight as mention in the PUoM. This results into the quant with wrong weight.

My Question is how we upload the inventory as this going to results in wrong weight in the quants.

I hope you able to understand with these examples.