Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting of landing page Background Image HR Renewal

Gustav1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there

I hope you are doing well.  Compliments of the season.

We added a custom background image to the landing page on our DEV system.  We followed the instructions given here: User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library to upload the custom image.  We managed to get it to upload as follows via the Suite Page Builder Admin link:

We maintained the relevant transport number in the user parameters /UI2/WD_TRKORR_CUST in SU01.  The system created the transport with the mime object of our custom background picture:

We released our transport and imported it into our QA environment successfully.  I looked at the URL of the picture and can see it was uploaded to our QAS system (<host>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ARSRVC_SUITE_PB/themes/images/bgimages/CD99AAA668C179B0_uxga.jpg).

When logging into the QA system and we try to select a different background picture, only the standard images are displayed. 

Is there something you can recommend?

Points will be rewarded to helpful answers as always.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

is the image not seen ? did you clear the cache? do you see any error in the console ? can you check in developer tools etc? http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/91/f080966f4d1014b6dd926db0e91070/content.htm?frameset=...

Gustav1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth

Thanks for the speedy reply. 

The only way I can see the image is through the path where all the other images are stored: <host>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ARSRVC_SUITE_PB/themes/images/bgimages/.  When we look to select it from the list of valid pictures we only see the standard available images as shown below:

We cleared the cache for OData (/iwfnd/cache_cleanup and /iwbep/cache_cleanup) and the browser.  There are no errors in the QAS system in the odata error log or in the Developer tools in Chrome.

Do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

its better to check in the system, do you have a OSS also for this? also note that, I know it doesn't effect this issue, but FYI HR Renewal applications supports only 'sap_goldreflection' theme. 'sap_bluecrystal' is meant for FIORI applications. http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2013_02/helpdata/en/53/4c8952fcfa826ae10000000a423f68/frameset.htm

Gustav1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the extra info.  We are only using the sap_goldreflection theme.  I will raise an OSS for this and feedback the results to the community.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gustav,

Hope you resolved this issue and kindly request you to share the solution details.

Thank you so much.