cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAKISA ORG CHART 3.3, ERROR TO DOWNLOAD IN PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am facing a problem  in exporting the Nakisa Org Chart  in PDF format.We have NAKISA Org chart 3.3 & adode flash player 16.0.0235.The IE version is 9.Please find the screen short for your information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the CDS log when you perform this action?

Have you customised the chart or any of the views?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Looks everthing fine with Charts or views as there is no chance as happened in recent past.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra,

Kindly try to down grade the flash player 10 or 11 for Nakisa 3.0 SP3.

Regards

Mohamad Firhad Samuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mohamad,

We have IE 9  & IE 11 with latest flash player(16.0.0235) installed.We have tried to download the it to PDF,but no luck.

Shall we down grade the flash player 10 or 11 for Nakisa 3.0 SP3 for IE 9 and IE 11 or

Kindly share, compatability details for Nakisa 3.0 SP3.

Kindl do needful.

Regards

Nagendra

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra.

According to v36 of the Nakisa Compatibility matrix, VSN 3.0 SP3 is supported for use with...

• Browsers = IE7 & IE8  and also Firefox 2.x & Firefox 3.x (but for end users only - i.e. no AdminConsole support).
  • Flash Player = 10 only (but specifically not for 10.0.45.2 as that has display limitations).

As an aside, you should of course ensure JavaScript and cookies are enabled and that pop-up blockers are not causing an issue ... but by the sounds of things I don't think this is an issue for you (I include it in case it is useful for anyone who ends up here searching on resolution on a similar issue where it could be relevant), I think Mohamad's suggestion around Flash is likely the solution.

If you don't have access to IE7 or IE8, do try IE9, but you will very much need to get the version of flash downgraded (Adobe have gone on a major release blitz in the last 18 months!).  If you have trouble finding an old version of Flash Player, Adobe do offer a Flash Player archive.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra.

Have you now been able to resolve your incompatibility issue?  If so what approach did you take?

FYI - Nakisa/SAP released a SAP note recently that Stephen Burr referenced in regards to a similar issue (😞 2046587 - Adobe Flash Player 13 Breaks Export Functionality.

Regards,

Stephen.