Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging 2 different division sales orders from different plants to one invoice

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need help for the mentioned business scenario.

Customer A,

Plant - Z001 -- 01(Division)

Plant - Z002 -- 02(Division)

Customer A,places order for both the division materials ,which are manufactured/delivered from different plants.

i.e Customer orders for 01 & 02 division orders ,and the requirement is one invoice.

For the above  business scenario, created customer in 01 division/Z001-Plant  and extended the customer to 02 division /Z002 -Plant.

Two different Sales orders created plant wise/division wise and delivery as per the plant. i.e 2 deliveries.

Where the requirement is merging the invoice ,system splitting the invoice due to different header data(i .e different division).

So written a routine with the help of ABAPer,for merging the invoice and able to merge the different deliveries into one invoice.

But  header division field is blank in invoice document due preventing/merging  the header division while merging.

Now not able to cancel the invoice due to data conflict as header division missing in invoice

----

For the above highlighted issue,created customer in common division and with that created 2 different sales order/ deliveries and able to merge one invoice  with common division in header .

Now the issue is how to extend the customer to another division /plant ,when customer created in common division.

Please help me in  configuring the above issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now not able to cancel the invoice due to data conflict as header division missing in invoice

Hi

What exactly the issue is at this point? What message system is giving and why don't you bypass that by adding your own logic in reversal document's routine as well? I think this is best approach for this rather than going for common division.

Thank$

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzamji,

For the implemented routine logic ,merging the header division possible only with below snapshot.

By eliminating the header division in invoice able to combine, 2 different divisions sales order to 1 invoice.

When cancelling the same document no ,mentioned is the error message.

Now the problem is ignoring the Header division, not able to reverse the document.

Maintaining Customer in common division ,not able to extend the customer to different plants, as there will be only one sales area  under common(1100/50/00)

Please help,how to map the above scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

H V Kumar.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

This is happening because you have not used the common division, distribution channel concept for sales documents also.

If you have used the common division for sales documents also, then you need not have separate delivery and invoice split.

Rather than making it more complex by moving away from std configurations, use common division concept for sales docs also.

then these whole issues will not come

Thanks

Jobi

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi,

As per below Sales area assignment to Order Types,Common division is assigned.

Common division assignment not done in VOR2

Apart from the above where is the assignment of common division, distribution channel concept for sales documents also.

Please suggest the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumarbabu.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

VOR2 is for master data : customer and condition records. If you maintain common division in the column 'RefDiv-Customer' agaisnt all other divisions, then you can have the customer created in common division. And that customer will be existing in all other divisions.

Use OVAO, OVAN, OVAM for combining sales org, division and distribution channel for sales document.

Then use OVAZ to assign sales doc type to the common sales area.

Hope you understood it

Regards

Jobi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

How is it going..? Is your issue been solved.

Let us know and do close the discussion if its solved.

Regards

Jobi

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi,

Let me share the screenshots on merging invoices as per the below assignment

Use OVAO, OVAN, OVAM for combining sales org, division and distribution channel for sales document.

Then use OVAZ to assign sales doc type to the common sales area.

let me send the whole concept in detail.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Babu.

former_member407278
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi,

Merging invoice for different Sales order under different divisions ,is resolved .

After assigning,reference division to document type, as suggested by you, issue  is resolved.

Thanks a Lot,

Kumarbabu.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You are welcome.

Please spare a little time to close this question.

Regards

Jobi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

When your customer is in the common division, you need not extend it to any other divisions.

You can use the customer no. for creating sales docs in any division. and he can be sold material from any division.

What really is your requirement..?

Regards

Jobi