cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply and Demand Collaborative Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys/Ladies,

In collaborative supply and demand planning (transaction SAPAPO/CLPISDP) the template /SAPAPO/SAPLCLP_SDP is provided by SAP for use witht he ITS. Can anyone inform me as to how we can amend the template or stylesheet so as to include a logo title within the header of the standard SAP template.

Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Paul,

Modifications of the standard templates can be done in SE80. The templates can be published from there to the ITS/WebAS. In lower releases SE80 couldn't display style sheets and script files properly, so possibly these kind of files need to be downloaded, changed and uploaded again, but this depends on the system release.

Regards,

Ganesh

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

In template CLPFUNCTIONS.html, function CLP_PageBegin inside that basis functions SAP_PageTitle and SAP_Stylesheet are called. These seem to be the functions that create the page header including the texts and pictures (logo).

May be you can create a mime object and try to call this in the function CLP_PageBegin.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

can you provide me with some instructions on how to get to this template, I assume I access it via transaction SE80, or is there anothe means and how do I find it?

regards

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

In template CLPFUNCTIONS.html, function CLP_PageBegin inside that basis functions SAP_PageTitle and SAP_Stylesheet are called. These seem to be the functions that create the page header including the texts and pictures (logo).

May be you can create a mime object and try to call this in the function CLP_PageBegin.

Regards,

Ganesh