cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Appraisal with out Webdynpro

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to know whether Performance Appraisal is Possible with the basic facilities provided by SAP.

If yes what are the requirements?

I am able to create the value lists and templates but not able to see those while using appcreate- tcode

kindly need help on this and how to resolve this

Regards

Anupama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

In the above screen for few element names it is accepting minimum value and for some it is jumping for other element names. Example: if i enter min value for fastness it is taking for loyalty and...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

for the criterion Fastness check in the template what is the scale in value list and value class assigned. and check the remaining tabs also value descriptions and element classes.

cross check for all the criterion's what config is done.

In column for every criterion value input has to be D Required Entry. and check tab Element access for Reporting Manager and Employee for buttons like Access, Review, App. access and Completed Access.

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Webdynpro The name indicates we need Web to integrate If you are going to configure webdnypro it means that you are integrating with web

If you are not using any web portal its not required for web dnypro

0 Kudos

i did that but still same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you share the screen shot and specify what is the error.

0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Template is reflecting, and values are also reflecting but while taking minimum values it is reflecting for few values and for remaining it is not reflecting for respective values but for other values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then go to Template and check the specific criterion --> tab columns, check the which scale you assigned and value class.

0 Kudos

hi Praneeth,

i am not able to attach the screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ

Have you release the Template ? in your appraisal template catalog check for your template whether it is in Not released / released status.

0 Kudos

it is realesed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then what you are facing the error ? you cant see the released template ? specify what exactly issue is. revert with screen shot it is giving any error.

former_member194940
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Sorry for poke in between the conversation, I just wanted to confirm, Is it possible to configure PMS without ESS/MSS only in R/3 system and if yes, what all arrangements would be required (Such as are there any workflows to be configured and how manager will receive the document) Could you please share your experience of setting up the Process flow. Would be really grateful if you can help.

Thanks,

Bhabagrahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahu,

give some time i will tell how i configure.

former_member194940
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Bhabagrahi

former_member194940
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

I am sure you must be busy and haven't found time to answer this, however if you are not able to write down every thing then, if have any documents as such then that should be fine for me. I will read them and get started.

Thanks,

Bhabagrahi

bhabagrahi88@gmail.com