Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA "Text comparsion from child systems Tab" is missing!

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create CUA between central system and one child system, both are SAP NW 7.4.

After having generated the CUA, in the display logs all messages are green, but in the last message instead of getting "text comparison was started", I got the following message: "Child system does not support change documents for the CUA landscape" and this message is also GREEN.

In the user maintenance, I am able to see the new "System" TAB, but in Roles I cannot see the "Text Comparison from child Systems"!

What could be the issue?

Thank you.

Basel

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

A logical origin could be that your SCUM settings have roles as "local"? But I guess you would know that, as you did not mention it??

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hello Julius,

Actually I had already tried to change the roles settings in SCUM to global and once I saved the settings the same message appeared before completing the saving action "Child system does not support change documents for the CUA landscape" and I was still not getting the Text comparison tab!

Thank you.

Regard

Basel

0 Kudos

You will have to set it to global before the button appears.

Go to the technical message class / number and search on SMP for any SAP notes related to it. Also make sure your master system is on a higher release / SP than the child (backward compatibility is generally more supported than upward compatibility).

Cheers,

Julius