Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display mode in Va03

venuarun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to disable the additional tab-b field in va03 ? I have wrote code in ORM userexit_field_modification routine in MV45AFZZ.But it is not working .

With Regards

Arun VS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ipravir
Active Contributor

Hi Arun,

Since it's a additional tab, write the program in respective PBO of the Sub-Screen based on the SY-TCODE Condition.

It will Work.

regards.

Praveer.

12 REPLIES 12

ipravir
Active Contributor

Hi Arun,

Since it's a additional tab, write the program in respective PBO of the Sub-Screen based on the SY-TCODE Condition.

It will Work.

regards.

Praveer.

venuarun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveer,

Thanks for ur reply.I have added Z FIeld in Screen 8459 in SAPMV45A.So i should manipulate in PBO of 8459 right? If So,do we have to create a new Include or do we create that in MV45AOZZ ?

With Regards

Arun VS

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Since, you have added a field in Screen, so you have to create a custom include to write the code with respect to added field, that would be easy to track the information.

Regards.

Praveer.

venuarun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveer,

I had tried your method , but it is asking access Key to do this.

With Regards

Arun VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

In se51 provide program name as SAPM45VA and screen as 8459

and in PBO create a new include where you can write the code to change the additionally added custom field to display mode for the transaction you required.

Regards,

Chakradhar.

venuarun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your input and issue has been solved.

With Regards

Arun VS

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And what was the solution? You asked people to spend their time helping you - it's only right that you share the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Totally agree with Matt.

Every others participating in this thread have devoted their valuable time for finding solution along with you so they also deserve to be get known with the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

May I know how you have solved it.

Regards,

Chakradhar.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have tried the method  suggested by Praveer. The first include is editable .So I gave the module on that include by saving it as custom include..

With regards

Arun VS

0 Kudos

Fine ,

But I think you should mark that answer as correct answer.

So that in future if someone want solution for this get easily navigated to the relevant part of this thread.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've marked it as correct.