SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU RTP Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone !!!

I have one question regarding ISU RTP billing.

As o/p parameters are getting generated  at runtime while running RTP interface.

As per our requirement we need to print these o/p parameters what is the best possible way to do it ?

We also want to link bill document no with generated o/p parameter profiles also.

Thanks in advance !!

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepali,

The little bit I know of EDM, I don't think it's possible.

The reason : RTP interface returns a parameter not a profile.If you debug the formula used in the RTP Interface you would see that it calculates the intervals sequentially and then accumulates it in the result parameter. Your requirement would mean to enhance the billing engine which is not recommended.

After Billing , we can see the results in the billing document. You must have seen the 'start analysis' button. Even that actually runs the simulation to show the results. (Report SAPLEA23 Include LEA23I01 line no 66).

Only a formula profile calculation would return you a profile result but then it has to be executed separately and how you would be able to relate it to your billing run is doubtful. But you can always see the code that works for that and probably try to adapt it to your requirements.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

0 Kudos

Thks rakesh for replying !!

While debugging RTP interface i have seen before calculating result parameters, all sequential values based on intervals are available.

As these vales are not available in any sap std. tables instead these calculated runtime what we thought to update them in ztable for reference..

what u suggest ?? Is it feasible to do ztable updation in rtp interface as i cant go for Zvariant bcz profile values wont be avaiable other than rtp intrface.

0 Kudos

Hi Deepali,

During RTP processing the profile values are not passed to the variant programs, so if any enhancement scope can be checked that could be in the function module of the formula.

You can update a ztable there when the formula is executed, but then it would be the result of the formula. Say MULTI02 : Output profile is Quantity.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com

0 Kudos

Hi rakesh,

Even i thought to do it in formula which i used in RTP interface.

Will update u soon on solution.

Thks !!

0 Kudos

Hi Deepali,

Did you happened to do the Ztable update and link the billing doc# with profile?

Can you please share your experiences.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi everyone..

Yes we have implemented solution n working superub..

we have created Ztable which is updated through RTP formula also have billing document field.

As billing doc no is not available while billing in any of variant programs.

So I have done enhancement while invoicing to update billing doc no in same Ztable.

Thanks.