cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor open items after clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears, I have a scenario wherein we have  cleared a vendor in f-44 as on 30th dec and still system shows open item as on 31st dec however its not showing as open item in 2015, some items have been posted from petty cash for this vendor hence cleared manually in F-44. Because of the issue our petty cash report in S_PCO_36000219 shows balance for the petty cash. Please get back with your suggestion to clear vendor as on 31st dec. Thanks, Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please check carefully the posting date for all parties in this clearing " Petty cash settlement + Advance" may one of them has been posted by mistake in 2015..

also check did the vendor shows this petty cash balance opened in 2014 with clearing document no. in the clearing entry columns

please send me scren shot for the vendor line item in FBL1N

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while checking the vendor balance, please consider the special GL indicator and try to see the output.

As you are saying that if already cleared, it should not be show as a open item.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahmoud El Nady, Thank you very much for the reply. The posting date is 31.12.2014 but the entry and value date has taken on 1st Jan 2015. Is this the issue..? if so why system take value date as 01st Jan when the posting date is 31.12.2014. In any case how can we fix the clearing..? Thanks, Lokesh

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Simply you can reverse your clearing through T-code FBRA and re-post the clearing again wit the right dates..

but be sure that the only date as far as my knowledge that affect is the posting date not document date or value date

document date is representing the date of the document

value date is mainly affecting the cash flow as i know..

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Go to FBL1N report, chose clearing date field from the layout and check the date for the cleared document whether it has been cleared on 30.12.2014 or not.

Regards,

Mukthar