cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EINE-MINBM, message 06216 issued even for old PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I know  that the PO quantity is checked against eine-minbm without any check for change date of this field (e.g. from a vendor a specific material has a minimum ordered quantity from 01.01.2015; the PO created before this date should be processed even for a quantity less the minimum one).

Is there any way to set the system in order to check the quantity time dependant?

Regards,

Florina Rau

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is nothing in standard to accommodate your desire, you would need to modify

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jürgen,

In your opinion, there would be a better way than switch 06 216 message type from E to W, depending on minimum quantity date modification?

Florina Rau

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No.

How many unprocessed old POs do you have, and what is actually an unprocessed old PO?

Are these held POs, or not released POs?

You can personalize the message, means for some people a warning and for all others an error.

You would need to create a message variant and assign the variant with MSV parameter to the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

One unprocessed PO - is in fact a partially delivered PO. The minimum ordered quantity is established by out-of-SAP system algorithms and quite often changes.

I cannot use variant for 06 216 message because this "warning instead of error" type message should be set by checking the quantity in PO against the minimum quantity set in IR at the moment of PO creation. (I cannot set to some user the parameter ID - because the request should be available for all users.)

I created an enhancement for include FMMEXE01_ENACO and here I'm calling f.m. CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ for IR number and object class INFOSATZ. Let's say I'm able to get the quantity set in IR....but I should recall somehow the quantity validation and ..... I'm not sure I will do the right thing and cause no trouble..

Thanks for your valuable help. I still need it.

Florina Rau

Solved. Thank you all for your help.

Florina Rau

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Florina Rau wrote:

e.g. from a vendor a specific material has a minimum ordered quantity from 01.01.2015;

Where do you give the date which is applicable to the Minimum Qty ?

As of my knowledge, there are no field like that. One field is there as "Valid to" - EINE-PRDAT. But this field is applicable for condition tab only (not for the minimum qty).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dibyendu,

There is no date to be maintained in SAP system, and this is the reason why the system doesn't check the quantity against a period. I know and I mention that. The e.g. quoted is the business requirement.

Maybe the solution is to set 06 216 as W and to do a development in order to see if the quantity modification was made before PO date or not.... But I need more experienced ideas than mines .

Florina Rau

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are no workaround to achieve this as per a period allowed for minimum qty. You many need to do it with your own logic with your own custom development.

Making the message as warning system will allow to create a PO with any quantity for all period in standard.