cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Generating schedule lines even if i blocked quality info record with one vendor combination

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As per my business requirement if we block the quality info record for few materials (F & F-30) system should not generate any proposals while run the MRP for those materials. Here i have maintained quality info record as Total Block as well as i have maintained correct control key in the material master also, even though if i maintain correct masters also system is generating schedule lines for those materials with vendor combination

please suggest me how to restrict MRP for which ever materials are blocked in the quality info

Regards,

Venkatesh Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos
(MRP Generating schedule lines even if i blocked quality info record with one vendor combination) Please provide the solution of above problem..
former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't resurrect old posts.

Please open a new post with your issue. The proper thing is to link to old postings you believe are relevant.

Most of the people on these old posts are not even around any longer, especially posters, and they'll never see your request.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Gautam

As already pointed by Craig, please avoid posting into those very old questions.

We want to avoid endless questions with several different threads from different dates.

Please open new question describing this issue and add a link to this question.

Regards,
Caetano

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Though I have not worked on this scenario before, will need some inputs here.

Please can you attach the screenshot form QI02 - "Release" tab to investigate this issue further. I believe this is more of a MM question than a QM question.

As you said you have added the correct "QM control key" to the material master - QM view, but please can you double check if it has the message control setup active  as "Error". Please find the below path -

Quality Management => QM in Logistics => QM in Procurement =>

a) Define Control Keys => Whatever is your control key, just check if message mode is error.

b) Define Delivery Block => Activate - Source Determination. Ty creating a Z one and use it in QI02 if possible.

Then run MRP and check if your issue is resolved.

If some other experts in this group have worked into such a scenario before, please suggest if we are in the right track. If not, please correct us.

Thanks,

Arijit