cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Extractor not fetching Sanish Text

0 Kudos

I could see the text for GL Accounts in SKA1 Table

BUT BW extractor   0gl_account_text is not fetching Spanish text for GL accounts IN ECC.

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you restrict your language (correctly - meaning 'S' which is the internal representation for 'ES') in the InfoPackage?

0 Kudos

The issue is 0gl_account_text extractor is not fetching  'ES'  Descriptions.

but for the same entry in SKA1 Table there is description for the specified GL Account

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if there is maybe some user exit code for that extractor which exludes 'ES' (would be weird, but possible)... in our system it extracts all languages (including Spanish) without any issue

0 Kudos

There is no user exit  for   0gl_account_text .

I could see ES for other extractors.

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check whether the entries appear in view BIW_SKA1T (which is actually used for extraction towards BW)?

0 Kudos

Raf Boudewijns

the thing   is  MY Required GL Accounts are visible only if login with ES Into sourcesystem.   in the view   BIW_SKA1T

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no clue what you tried to say in that last reply... anyways, if your data is available in Spanish in view BIW_SKA1T, then it should come over to BW (PSA) unless you block it in the InfoPackage, or in the user exit for master data.

0 Kudos

They are available in view BIW_SKA1T,

Sorry  i dont find data in either of the languages

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how are you checking this?

just via the extractor checker (RSA3 - in which case you need to enter the language in interal format, so S for Spanish instead of ES) or via an actual load to BW?

if it still doesn't work, look for OSS notes for this extractor and your ECC version & support stack level

(I doubt it has anything to do with the extractor, 'cause a) it's a simple view and b) it's ancient and hasn't changed in years)

0 Kudos

HI Raf. I have created Generic extractor basing on view and  put EN as constant in BW and loaded  all the texts of different languages in to BW.  Language ES is not installed and  my lead dont want to install ES in BW

The wrong thing i have done in RSA3 is i have given number of Data records as 100000 . later i gave 999999 and i could see ES Language texts     Thanks for your valuable support   Raf Boudewijns.

Regards,

Manu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have Spanish language package installed in BW?

0 Kudos

not installed in BW.  We simply loaded the Spanish texts with  generic view