cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in Report generated at epdev/irj/portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would be thankful if anyone can help in knowing that what are the ECC tables ( how to know that from which table the data has been taken) from where the data has been pulled to develop SAP BW report and hence generate it on epdev/irj/portal. For details please refer the below screen shot of one of the reports generated in the epdev/irj/portal.

Thanks and Regards

Ranendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

click on the multiprovider and select from context menu:
right click---> dataflow--> both downward and upward
see which datasources are bringing the data
and then check which tables the datasources are accessing.

If LO datasources you can directly go to source system (if ECC) go to Tcode  LBWE and click maintenance and see for yourself the tables and table fields in the selection list of the datasources.

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranendra,

This report screenshot seems to be Purchase Requisition Details and you can refer the tables,

EBAN and EKBN.

Also check out the flow..as to cube->DSO->DS and this DS refers to which table.

Rgds

SVU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply SVU.

I would be thankful if you could please be more specific that how referring to the flow that you have mentioned i.e. cube->DSO->DS ( are u talking of the transformation details ?? here) someone can be able to know the tables or refer the table. Waiting for your kind reply

Regards

Ranendra

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranendra,

I assume you have access to RSA1.

From Query ..goto the infopovider in the Query Designer.

In BW system, Pass that Infoprovider in RSA1..and then drilldown on the flow till PSA/DS or Right click on the MP and display dataflow...this will give the entire Dataflow.

In ECC , you can check the data in LBWE or as we know that its related to Purchase Requisition..the tables for that are known..if you its Sales Related data then the Tables are VBAK/VBAP/VBRK..etc..

So Purchase Req tables are EKBN and EBAN...

rgds

SVU

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranendra,

This report screenshot seems to be Purchase Requisition Details and you can refer the tables,

EBAN and EKBN.

Also check out the flow..as to cube->DSO->DS and this DS refers to which table.

Rgds

SVU