cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update sto intra plant to plant document flow under the repair order document flow?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exports,

My client requirement is , now we configuring the Repair order process that is we have to be created the notification in Tcode IW51 and with reference notification repair order has to be created and delivery with PGR.  After PGR client want to send the unrestricted stock from their plant to repair Site( other Plant) so we can do this via STO Process. But client need that Sto process has to be updated in document flow under  to the Notification/ Repair order document flow. So what can we do for full fill the client requirement.

Thanks In advance if any one clear this requirement.

Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth

If MM and LE transactions are used to carry out the goods receipts there is a customising setting that is used to make sure the document flow of the reference delivery is updated.

Customising path below.

-> SPRO
     -> Logistics Execution
       -> Shipping
         -> Basic Shipping Functions
           -> Configure Global Shipping Data
             -> V_TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM must be ticked.

Normally on the SD side the purchase order (STO) is updated into the sales document flow in a third party process where the schedule line category generates a reference Purchase requisition, perhaps you could use that process to meet your requirement. Otherwise if it is not updated in standard in the way you need you should be able to write an entry into VBFA when the delivery goods receipted in
VL* transactions using user exit MV50AFZ1 either form USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT or USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

I hope it helps you further
Kind regards
Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian king,

Greatly Thanks for your replay,

i am not able to find the "V_TVSHP-SPE_INB_VL_MM"  where you shone path. and i followed the an other config that is ,I have configured the one more schedule line to the Repair order Item category"IRRA" and i have maintain the Order type is NB and Item category is 7( For STO), Account assignment category is E in schedule line level. But when i created the Repair order system is not generating the PR automatically and its asking the Supplying plant at schedule line level , if specify the Plant details then its asking the Agreement details for purchase order at schedule line level. Its through the error is " Receiving plant and supplying plant is identical( please check) that means supplying plant and receiving plant is the same. So my Question is "How Can i maintained Supplying plant and receiving plant as a same in One sales order. please give me any guidance as early as possible.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to be honest i didn't undestrand exactlly the issue but you can create STO with suppling and receiving plant the same . the storage locations should be different.

BR.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one give correct answer.

Regards

Sreekanth