cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System is not stopping with warning on Public Holidays IT2001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In 2015 we have generated work schedule with new holiday calendar.  After that in Testing client we tested like trying to maintain a Absence record on the date of Public holiday.  in v_t554s  WWE is the configuration in Define Absence type.  Counting rules also i've checked.  its as same as production system.  user is commenting that it should show error when we maintain iit2001 on public holidays.  where should i change.  please give me inputs,  i'll also keep trying checking the config path.

Thanks,

Aruna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

I suggest you to share the V_T553A table with the rule you assigned to the work schedule rule. The issue might be in the rule.

Regards,

Triven Kumar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

the rule in production system.:

Rule in dev client:

v_t508a table looks like above in both the systems prd and dev. as well.  if this is not done properly why it has done correctly in 2014 holidays and it is showing wrong for 2015 holidays.  02.10.2014 its showing error but 14.01.2015 though both are holidays in the work schedule its showing daytype 1 and pc 1. its not showing the error in the same system.  i was worried to see that.

Regards,

Aruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Triven,

in dev client.  02.10.2014 when i tried to maintain it2001 its stopping with error means every thing is correct.  but after generating workschedule for 2015 year with new holidays by changing PHs work schedule its generated pucca pt01 and checked with pt03.  but when we see the personal work schedule it is showing day type blank and accordingly payment conditions work/paid  but if we 02.10.2014 for the same person its showing day type 1 off/paid.

we have to concentrate on work schedule has been generated properly or not only we need to test.  i've checked each and every config steps. nothing was wrong with config steps.  if anything wrong the error should not come for any non working day.  something might be mistake with 2015 work schedule.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Can you check the details of the holiday in SCAL for 14.01.2015.

Regards,

Triven

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls. see. this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

triven,

not only this holiday what ever the public holidays i;ve assigned to this calendar no one is system is considering as holiday while maintaining it2001.

thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem is with work schedule generate work schedules properly then it works.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

100% CORRECT VENKATESH.  I WAS LOOKING INTO THAT.  NEED SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS.

Thanks for the non stop support.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

venkatesh,

as per pws its considering week offfs properly only PHs its not considering properly.  if we display ws pt03 its showing correct phclass1 daytype class 1  but 2001 is not considering.  the same error is being repeated since previous 3 years.  they have told.  but i did not understand,  when i enquire here some one had changed the ph class and day type class manually by going to pt02 by client to client even in prd. i don't think its correct.   any alternative permanent solution is appreciated.

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even though you change it manually by using T code PT02 we have to assign correct holiday class,day type then same will be reflected in IT0007 and IT2001 as well since PT02 wil be used to change the work schedule as on required.

Usually best practice is to not to give manual change option PT02 to core user's in Production system instead of that it has to be handled by consultant so that we will have a record and we can move the same through TR as well.

Query is as you mentioned it is changed by some one check why it is been changed is it has to be considered as holiday or working day.?

Holiday then ask same guy to make it as holiday else get an approval mail saying that wrt X,Y,Z circular or etc it is changed as working day and it has to be considered as working day.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Venkatesh,

we'll restrict users to use pt02 as you said.  But we are trying to do it through TR only if i could do.  But i am not getting it through Work schedule.

I've done like this.

1. first they have sent mail of new holiday calendar 2015 to be done with SAP.

2. Accordingly i've changed thru SCAL fixed holidays i've assigned as it is floating holidays only ive inserted 2015 14 1 like this and saved. and assigned to calendar id  calendar id start date and end date also given.

3  holiday calendar assigned to Factory calendar, wherever its required.

for all these three steps saved in 1 work bench request.

secondly i've generated work schedule for all the emplyee groups with their calendar groupings and for the year 012015 to 122015.   saved for all the months TR it showed and saved in the TR.  Both Work bench and Work schedule TR copied to test client.  the work schedule it self is generated in our golden client and copied to testing client.

Now. in testing client user trying to give 2001 record on public holidays then system is allowing to maintain absence records on public holidays.  Thats what actually happened.

Iam not able to understand where exacty the mistake has been done.  if it is done through pt01 properly we need not use pt02 right?

moreover if i see through pt03 t-code it showing everything perfectly,  but allowing to maintain it2001 record thats what the problem.

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place your holiday calendar how exactly it is.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do one thing regenerate work schedule for the period 012015 to 122015 and again move it to testing client then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Venkatesh,

i'll do it.  but is there any integration switches like to connect work schedule rules to master data.  i've a doubt. pls. clarify.

as you said i should generate work schedule again and copy to test client and work bench request also right.

Regards,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

done still there is no change.

Regards,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. how to view t552a table.

thanks,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the counting class for your PWS from table V_T551C and check the same has been assigned in table V_T556C and check day type and holiday class other conditions etc.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

that comes under counting rule right?  first of all absence itself is not considering the work schedule.  Any way i checked and its correctly assigned.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar Reddy,

Please give me some highlights on how to connect Day Types rule and DWS rule to Work Schedule.

Thanks,

Aruna.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aruna,

First DWS is not link with day type, day type always link with Public holiday.

DWS class:

0 - Week off

1 to 9 - Working day

Day type:

blank --> Work/Paid (Working days)

1--> Not work/ Paid (Week offs)

2--> half day holiday (Any band or company holiday)

3 to 9-->  Customer specific holiday

Public holiday class:

blank --> Ordinary holiday

1--> Not a public holiday

2--> half day holiday

3 to 9-->  Customer specific holiday

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

LeelaMohan,

Can u please solve my issue.  what would u need to see in my configuration. i'll share to you.

First of all my work schedule is showing phclass 1 and day type 1  but on the same date we've configured t554s table to stop absence record WWE on non working period.  but my system is not stopping for some Public Holidays that's what my issue.  What should be changed for that.  Please tell me it is vey urgent.

Regards,

Aruna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Hope you are doing great!

In table V_T554S table if you set the unit field to R- Payroll days, you can achieve this. Update me once you are done.

Regards,

Triven Kumar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Triven,

Thanks for the quick response.  In production i have checked the table in that also its blank its neither R or K.  then also its showing error.

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to table V_T554S and play around with following option so that you may resolve the issue.

E error W Warning I - Information - No message

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned by you it is configured as WWE i.e Non working period(Holidays) if we create any record then it throws an error do not want error change it to warning (W)or Information (I) then it works.

Query is answered close the thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Venkatesh,  Its not showing Error even though its configured as E.

Regards,

Aruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

Pls. check

Regards,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How come it does not work it is working in my system it is purely integrated with work schedule check the work schedule particular day should be configured either as holiday or Day off then it works.

above screen shot for your reference 01.05.2012 is configured as holiday then system considered it as a non working period and passed an error when we tried to create absence record.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now create an absence record on holiday which should be defined in work schedule.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

the same error i've come across with the holidays of 2014 year but even though i've generated work schedule for this year when i display it is showing 14.01. holiday class 1 but absence its taking.

pls. look at this.

this means my v_t554s table as you said is correct.  in the same way it should take for 14.01.2015 also bcoz its a public holday as i've defined.

Thanks,

Aruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i view personal work schedule for 14.01.2015 its showing this.

It should be off / paid.  where should i change day types.

Thanks,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand it is not defined as holiday check the holiday calendar and go to IT0007 and click on CTRL+F7 so that you will get work schedule if you defined it as holiday holiday class and day type should be "1" if not configure it accordingly.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls. see this when i press ctrl f7.  in it0007.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in that case it works fine test it again and check the groupings properly holiday class and day type is "1" appearing here and where placed the screen shot on Jan 05 2015 08:50 AM is not having holiday class "1" and day type "1" how come it differs check it again and check any DWS variant,substitutions is been created for the same.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once query is answered close the thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

venkatesh,

its not solved.  i've checked all the groupings and required work schedule config steps.  i am not getting it resolved.

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you are checking using test case as 00000085 in that case you have to check the work schedule for 00000085 only i think you are not doing it since where we can see the difference in employee work schedule from screen shots Jan 05 2015 08:50 and Jan 05 2015 09:45 where in 1st one it is appearing Holiday class as blank in second one from 0007 appearing it is holiday how come it differs for same employee place the screen shots again for same  employee 00000085 from 2001 Work schedule 14.01.2015 and 0007 Work schedule 14.01.2015.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Aruna

Former Member
0 Kudos