cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Precondition not-a-closed-version check failed for {1}. Failure description: {2}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, when I tried to save a Service interface there appears a popup with the text.

I have restarted the PI server.

I don´t have any lock and I have restarted all caches.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

Restart PI server like this thread mentioned

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have restarted the PI server and it does not work.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

I'm sorry  i didn't read properly you first post. Is this a general error with all service interfaces?, have you tried to do a dummy a change like to change the description?, have you look for in the change lists of the other PI users?, are you modifying a SI or creating a new one?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki, it is very strange.

1. It only happens for this service interface.

2. It happens when i change the description.

3. The change list is empty and there is only one pi user.

4. The interface is working fine for the dev system, this problem appeared when I tried to transport to prd system.

5. I am modifying the SI. When I create a new one it works fine.

Could be a good idea to delete the SI and do it again?

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution i found is to create a new one.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

It is a really weird thing, have you checked the permissions of your user in the Production environment?, have you any entry in Tools-User Roles and the next ones menu entries?.

Check if this SAP note is applicable to your PI version:   2021517 - Insufficient authorization to change object error during PI transport

To create a new one can be a solution for this case but i think you should figure out what is the real problem, meanwhile another SCN members gives you alternatives to investigate you can open an OSS note to SAP.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

I would suggest you to please delete this service interface and create new one,this might solve your issue.

Because i have also faced certain error for which no resolution could be found ,but delete and created new and it worked fine.

So i will suggest that if this problem is only related to this interface then go ahead and delete and create new,Or if this is common problem then you can try for:
1.restart java engine
2.full cache refresh
3.pi server restart.

Regards

Naveen