cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-HCM certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, This is Saikat from kolkata. I have 1.6 years of experience in HR generalist functions n a manufacturing unit. As of now I am working with a US outsourcing / off shoring company as a executive recruiter for last 6 months. However I plan to go for a SAP - HCM certification. Just wanted to know that is it the right time to go for it or should I gain more experience and then approach the course. Since I am little sceptical about the fact of investing such a huge amount for the course.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikat,

Looking at the current market trend for SAP HR it would suggest not to go for SAP HCM as SAP are in process of replacing SAP HCM on-premise with SuccessFactors HCM Cloud. In stead move to SuccessFactors HCM cloud technology which is the future of HCM ERP.

Also I sugges you to go through the below links by to get an idea about SuccessFactors HCM.

Becoming a HCM SaaS Consultant

Becoming a SuccessFactors SaaS Consultant - Deeper Dive

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2014/01/27/the-future-of-sap-hcm-and-successfactors-consul...

Regards,

Hari

Bashir_Hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saikat,

Have you use SAP HR Application during your HR generalist or recruiter experience.?

Regards;

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have not used this any SAP HR application in my work experience till date.