Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill in all required fields error in the portal

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While trying to add the Child,Brother,Father and Mother details in the personal information screen in the portal i am getting the following error.

Please help to fix the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Check the current record you are delimiting on the back-end.  Make sure all the required fields in ESS are completed on the current record on the back-end.

A check is done when you try to delimit the old record and if all required fields are not completed on that record you will get this error.

former_member215542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There seems to be a mandatory field which is not populated. Ensure all fields with * on the label are filled.

Also click on "display help" link below the error message to get more details on the message.

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI pulkit,

Thanks for the reply.I have entered the all the fileds in the screen still i am getting same error.

In the display help i am getting the below msg

former_member215542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not necessary to enter all the fields

I feel there could be some fields that are marked mandatory and hidden on the view. Also, what configurations are set up for the iview?

Regards,

Pulkit

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even though the mandatory fields are hidden in the view level i am entering data in all fileds but still getting the same error message.

and we are using the WDA services and WDA standard iviews in the portal.

Any other help ??

former_member215542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you try performing the same action from the backend? If you get an error on the backend then there are some screen control/ feature configurations for the infotype that needs to be checked.

In case you dont get the error, then there is a high probability, it is because of the customisation in the component/ application configuration for the WDA configured for the iview and you need to re-check those configurations.

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pulkit,

There is no issue in maintaining the data from backend for any of the infotypes. All the required configurations pertaining to these infotypes at Component / application level are in place.. Like table V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP, V_T588MFPROPC etc.

even though I have checked and ensured every necessary table is maintained .

Is there are any other config that we missed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is not iview problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

so ur not getting from pa30 if ur updating the info for htis subtype ? only from portal ur getting ? is it the full screen above you posted  or any thing down also is missing  fill all  once again check , have you done any changes for this screen or any enhancement or using only standard one ....and try updating from pa30 for this child subtype and check in portal again  , and check the date of birth date , and what is the birth date of employee in 0002 infotype ..once check all these

former_member215542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Anil,

If you are not facing issues from the backend, could you confirm if all the fields on the backend are available?

Also on the portal ESS/ MSS screen, what is the WDA used and what WDA Application configuration/ Component configuration has been used?

Jwala: With iview - I basically referred to the WDAESS/ MSS configuration and not the iview precisely.

Regards,

Pulkit

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

check the reply here http://scn.sap.com/thread/3675220