cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not able to see workitem in SAP Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I check the log in SWI2_Freq I can see right user assigned to the task and step is in green. Nut the User desision task does not appear in the Inbox of the user.

We have provided all possible access to WF-BATCH. It seems to be a missing config issue from basis. Can anyone help if they have faced sinilar issue in past..?? User is able to receive mails bu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

So finally I got the solution. the issue was with the BADI Implementation WF_BWP_SELECT_FILTER.This Implementation was preventing any work item to be seen in SAP Inbox.

Smriti.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karri,

Its a general task only. Moreover i am able to see in SWI2 as well that the User Decison is assigned to me. The same is reflected in SWI2_FREQ as well. But it does not come to me Inbox.

Smriti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does any workflow in the system work properly? What if you start the test workflow from SWU3? Can you see that work item in your inbox?

Could someone have implemented some kind of filtering badi or whatever for the business workplace?

If the task has been set general, and you are able to see your user in the workflow log as an agent, you should be able to see the work item in business workplace.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronen,

The issue does not seem to be specifi to any user. No one is able to receive any the work Item. We tried to even hard code the user in Expresions and tried with even &WF-INITIATOR&. But non of the users are able to receive even simple Decision task. However the same is working perfectly in Quality system but does not work in Dev and Sandbox

Smriti.

ronen_weisz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked that the workflow RFC is working well in transaction SWU3? or in the RFC queue SWU2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the task(s) with transaction PFTC. Check Additional Data -> Agent assignment -> Maintain. How are the task attributes? Is it "general task". It could be possible that you are missing the task attribute setting, and thus the work items are not delivered to the agents.

Regards,

Karri

ronen_weisz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you see the workitem in the user's inbox when using swi2_freq then there in no need for more authorizations it's there.

check:

1. Is the logon user correct  -sometimes people accidentally have 2 users or the user has changed   

2. in the log press the complete view  - when using HR org structure what you are seeing can be the person, in that case case the user assignment (infotype 0105 subtype 0001 in the employee master record - trasaction PA20)

3. are there any other users assigned to the workitem and one of them has entered it already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Its SBWP.. SAP Inbox..

Smriti

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which inbox are we talking about here? SBWP? UWL?

If it's UWL, try refreshing.

Also use SWI5 to check if it really is in the users inbox

cheers

Paul