cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "BACK RFC not created on HANA SAP system"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I tried to configure our HANA SAP System using SolMan via Transaction, solman_setup. In configuration step "Connect Managed System", I am getting error "BACK RFC not created on system SBW client 001". I already created both BACK and READ RFC's successfully.

More information in attached screenshot.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks & best regards,

Srinu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

This error sometimes comes because of authorization issue. Please do an authorization trace in ST01 and see if its an authorization issue or not.

Thanks

Vikram

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

Try to figure out why the automatic configuration fails. Even if you have the RFC and it works, the wizard complains for some reason.

My first try or guess would be, set up an auth trace on the SBW system (via ST01) while you perform the step in SOLMAN_SETUP.

If the RFC from SBW system towards SolMan fails, try to figure out why that is the case, for example, firewall blocks the connection or the connection details are wrong.

In terms of troubleshooting always try to question, what is the system doing and why does it fail.

Take it step by step:

1) Figure out if SolMan reaches the system (check connection / auth)

2) Figure out if the system can report back to SolMan

Best regards

Tom

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Why you are creating RFC for Client 001 ,what is your working client ?Try to create RFC for the working client.

Regards,

Sriram