cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deleted objects in the quality system which are not longer existing in the dev sys?

former_member199448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a question about deleted objects in dev which were transported before into the quality system.

1. Objects were transported into Quality systems and after some new objects were created. It was planned to delete the old objects, collected them into a TR and transport them into the target for deletion. Unfortunately a colleague of mine deleted those objects and remove tem from the request. Now the objects are not any more existing in the dev system but in the traget.

- How can i restore the deleted objects, collect them into a TrRand transport them into the target to get deletion there as well?

- Or how can i delete those objects in the target without any rights?

2. How to find out who has deleted the objects?

Thank you very much for helping.

Pat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had similar issue as Patrick, global class has been deleted from repository and from TR as well before moving it to quality.

To solve this I created the same class again and deleted it from repository(but not from TR) again moved TR into quality and the class has been deleted from quality.

Regards,

Vishal

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

As per my understanding of your requirement, Now you want to delete objects in QA system which are not required and also have been deleted in Dev also (however entries inTR have been deleted).

For this one idea will be..

- Collect these objects in a Transport Request of type "transport of copies" in QA system.

- After this, import this transport of copies request in Dev.

- Now, after import on Dev you have all objects. So Delete them again and collect changes in Transport which needs to be moved to QA for deleting objects there.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ashish