cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the DTP Request DTP Monitor techincal status green but the overall status red

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Expert.

I created a third-party OpenHub, and create transformation and DTP link an Infocube. The data flow trigger in an job of DataStage(an ETL tools of IBM), when I run the job of DataStage, the job can finished with green, this means it works ok. But when I checked the DTP request at BW side, I found that, the DTP request of the OpenHub technical status was green and the overall status was red.

After I set this request to red and delete this request in bw side, and run the DTP of the OpenHub, after the job of DataStage have finished, I checked the DTP request, I found that , both the technical status and the overall status are green.

The user I loaded into BW has authority "SAP ALL", the bw user which link bw and datastage have authority "SAP ALL" too.

Can you give me some suggestion? Thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you come out form the DTP screen and check it out the one more time

go to the details jobs then check the any data pacakets have occured errrors if yes delete the entire request form the taget then trigger the DTP once.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,phani.

Thanks for your reply.

In this request, I have only one package, and both BW trigger and DataStage trigger, this package is right.

Thanks very much!