cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWWUSERWI data is not same with SWI5 transaction data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I facing an issue while finding out the exact work items pending with user1. SWWUSERWI table has approximately 1560 work items pending with him. But when I see through SWI5 transaction found out only 420 work items pending with him. In table I am only using USER parameter and in SWI5 t-code only US and user1 name.

For testing I took one work item from table and see the agent details through SWIA. But didn't find user1 listed.

Please tell me why is the difference.

Regards,

Bikash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ronen_weisz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pay attention that:

in SWI5 there are 2 places where user task's are displayed - under the user's name, and in the "not reserved by an agent" section. both are in the user's inbox - the not reserved ones - he/she simply hasn't entered them yet.

in SWWUSERWI there is an irrelevant (no_sel) field, if it's marked the user will not see the task in his/hers inbox. this field in marked if 2 users (or more) have the workitem and one of them starts working on it/reserves it - all other users will not see it in their inbox and in the SWWUSERWI table it will be marked as X in the no_sel field. 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am facing issue for Table SWWUSERWI is not updating for rejection process in PR workflow.

Because we are using the table SWWUSERWI for customize report it not working for update detail in report.

But same case working fine in development system not working test and PRD system

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can put your trust in SWI5 - it is a lot 'smarter' than SWWUSERWI. Any discrepancy can probably be explained by the values in other fields of table SWWUSERWI (eg forwarded or substituted or logically deleted).

That's why we don't like looking directly in SAP tables.

NB If you want to know exactly why there's a difference, you'll have to post a detailed example.

cheers

Paul