cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventory issue on calculating total stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to implement inventory in my system and i need a help regarding total stock calculation via non cumulative key figures.

1) We have a field called MENGE (Quantity) in 2lis_03_bf, how do i derive issued stock and received stock from there. Is there any direct field in BF datasource? The reason i need this is i have to add them under Total stock object as non cumulative key figure to get total stock.

Regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have direct KF is the issued total stock and recepit total stock.

check the one plant, date range and for the specifc material.

check the you know ECC report and BW report.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

I have added issued and recieved stock under totalstock which is a non cumilative key figure. Now This this key figure will calculate total stock at query level. But in my report i need to calculate Sales order stock which is total stock restricted with a certain movement type and debit credit indicator. As my total stock values are not stored in the cube, can i restrict them with the above restrictions?

Thanks,

Karthik

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MENGE is the fileld not an info objects.

we will get the inventory data based on the movement types like - 301,302,303.

in source side all data have stored in the MENGE but while coming to BW system it wil distubute the valeus.

ex- if you run the MB51 report in ECC same report you need to check the BW report.

in ECC only one filed but BW side distubuting to 0ISSTOSTOCK/ORECTOSTOCK

in inventory will get negative and possitie valeus.

check the 0IC_C03 cube all key figures are avalible. if not insatall the standard cube.

in transformation level/update rules we need to write the logic according to business.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pani,

Thanks a Ton. I got it. That was very useful. One last question.

I have a special scenario in inventory for implementing.

I have added 0ISSTOSTOCK/ORECTOSTOCK under totalstock info object which is a non cumilative key figure. Now This this key figure will calculate total stock at query level using these 2 objects. But in my report i need to calculate Sales order stock which is total stock restricted with a certain movement type and debit credit indicator (given by the client). As my total stock values are not stored in the cube, can i restrict them with the above restrictions?

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to write the filed level routine for the respective kf and in routine hard code the respective movement types.

or

if it is possible  options in BEx designer restrict the values and diffrenet movement types.

Thanks,

Phani.

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is possible. Restrict the movement type and DC indicator as specified by the client. The system will automatically calculate the sales order stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. So you mean to say even if the Total stock is not avaialble in cube, we can restrict the total stock field at bex level and it calculates the total stock at runtime by using issued and recieved stock quans and also restrict it with our restrictions (i.e move types and dc indicators)?

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, that is how it works.