cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel does not recognize Crosstab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I was creating a file with twelve crosstab, Saved it and closed it, now when I open the file it does not recognize any crosstab and I can't work with them anymore, but It happens only to that file, if I open another one the crosstab work just fine.

On attached file you'll it appears on blanks all the "display" options. how can I fix that?

Please help!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

It sounds like a known error since already 1.3.x versions:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3410727

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3545546

Unfortunately the root cause is still unclear and it will not be "solved" by 1.4.10 😞

If you can reveal the secret I would really appreciate it *g*

Best regards,

Martin

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of Analysis Office are you using?

What Excel version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy!

Im using Excel 2010 and SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for MS Office 1.4

Thanks!

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which SP of Analysis Office 1.4?

Could you go to the latest release, SP10? So far I can't find anything on your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that It does not recognize the Crosstabs, I can't refresh the prompts, but only on that file, If I open another file (query) Im able to refresh it

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post more details about that specific query - use the camera icon to upload screen shots

Also please reply to previous question - which SP of Analysis Office 1.4 are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you may see on one file I can work with a crosstab and all the Analysis Menu is working (Black circles) but if I open the file I was working on, I can't use any crosstab and can't Refresh anything aslo the Analysis Menu is disable (Red Circles) that's the problem I'm Having.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose -

Thank you for the second screen shot.

It appears that you are using a very old version of Analysis Office 1.4, would you please look at updating your version to the latest SP - go to support.sap.com/swdc - download SP10 (the latest) and retry this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Did you ever figure this out? Did you try selecting the components tab and
then selecting the reset datasouce option when you right click on your
datasource?

Regards

Michael