Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open folders by using BDC recording

tamilselvanm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The header fields are in two tabs A1, A2 and item fields are in three tabs B1, B2, B3. By using BDC recording, I'm able to pass the records to A1 and A2 subscreens. There is a folder option for to create the item fields. Right click on folder option, there is a insert item option, click it, then we will get three item field tabs B1, B2 and B3. After that, When we execute the recording program, SAP doesn't open line items tabs B1, B2 and B3 which are in folder option. How to open the folders and pass the records to item tabs B1, B2 and B3.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post a screenshot of 'Folder' you are referring to? It is difficult to imagine what you are saying.

0 Kudos

Hi Chinmay,

Please go through the following links.I'm facing the same issue.

0 Kudos

I am still not able to visualize your problem. It would be great if you could post screenshot.

If you are getting %GC Ok_code, it just makes me curious. Are you hitting buttons in ALV?

BDC does not work very well within ALV output.

0 Kudos

Hi Chinmay,

Yes, I'm hitting right click on folder for creating item data's by using bdc recording. BDC Ok code %GC varies each and every transaction.So, I'm not able to open within the folder options. For example, I have created package and a table in SE80. By using BDC recording, Is it possible to create  table entries in SE80?

0 Kudos

I would much appreciate a screenshot.

I believe you are using a context menu, which still should work, if it is on a fixed screen.

I am getting a strong hint that you are right clicking within an ALV, which is not suitable for BDC recordings.