Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom field properties in ESS Leave Request

former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am customizing the WDA leave request. I have added few fields to the Leave Request using the configuration of view VV_PT_FLDSEL_NAM for certain leave types. From the Z component configuration (Z_HRESS_CC_GUIBBF_LEAVREQ), I was able to change few attributes according to our requirement. But, I want to change an Input Field to the Date field so that the users can select date in that particular field.

To be more specific, I have the CUSTOMER02 field assigned to a leave type and want to change this to the Date field. Please let me suggest what are best options to achieve this.

Also, please let me know if I am not clear.

Thanks in advance.

-Balajii

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

Thanks for the response. But what I am trying to do is something next step to what mentioned in the blog.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

probably you can check with the standard date field in leave request, how that's configured? It might give some ideas

former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhu,

The leave request is using the standard the structure which is restricted from enhancing, so I can't add any z fields to that structure to use in my configuration.

I think, to keep it simple I would look for date field out of many unused fields from the structure.

If you have any better approach, please do share. Thank you.