Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to clear controls and value when navigating between screen.

Hi all,

I have developed a small application for practice which has login screen and once logged there will be sign out button.following are my questions

• When i click sign out now i simple navigated to the home login page using APP.to  but how to make sure when i click sign out i clear the variable are screens and return to home login page.
  • When try to navigate to already existing page i get error saying cannot create duplicate controls and does not navigate to next screen.I am using XML views
  • What the performance related to tips to be take care while create controls and navigating across views

Thanks

Deepan

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Deepan

In this example, we show that we can use a model to clear the value of a dialog. You may want to adapt it to your case. Of course, you can clear the value. However, we always advocate using model so that we have the MVC in place; and make your implementation cleaner. That's it does not matter, you have using a input control or other controls. So long as the value in the model is clear, the value of the control will be clear accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

-D

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question