cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error due to structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario fails during mpping. File icked by FTP server..

It's file to proxy

My inbund structure in PI is like this

InboundBillingConfirmaton

Header

Field 1

Fied 2

Items unbounded

Field 3

Field 4

Hwever the file that client kept in ftp flder is like this

AccoutsDetails

Header

Feld 1

Field 2

Items

Field 3

Field 4

<AccountDetails>

How do I take care of the AccountsDetails tag which is not there in my structure?

Secondly,

My target structure is

<table>

Field 1

Field 2

Field 3

Field 4

Al four fields come under Table node.

Should I map Items to Table. Item can come unbounded times? Table should also come unbunded times.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

for your query1

You can create data type with name as Account Details in place of Inboundbillingconfirmation   there is no issues for this...

For Query2

You can map Item to target table filed.

For table field1 and field2     you have to use function USEONEASMANY for these 2 fields and remaining 2 fields u can do as it is...

Let me know still if you have any queries..

Thanks,
Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

For you first query, you have to change your PI inbound structure to match exactly as file structure.

And for you second query map Account Details to Table (As I can see that Account details is occurring unbounded times too) and then map one to one from Field 1 to 4. Hope this helps.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

For AccountDetails you can read into dummy node in source structure in one field and do not map to the target. This can be simplest way to handle additional data coming in source file.

For the mapping you need to map Items to table (so table will repeat for every item) and also you need to copy the same header information in each table node. So use copy value function to copy header value to target.'

regards,

Harish