cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM Analyst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am a newbie to this community and please forgive if this question inappropriate under this topic. I am currently working in Oman since 2007 as an executive under SAP MM (retail) functional side (not development or support). My primary responsibilities includes workflows such as Article analysis, issuing Purchase orders and other related documents and Inventories. I have also prominent experience in SAP BI/BW reporting tools.

Presently, I am looking a Job in India and I am not fully aware about the post which I should apply for. If anyone could guide me, would be grateful.

TIA

Dino

OMN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Your search will be fruitful if you browse the website: www.monster.com & www.naukri.com

Regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dino,

Good to know that you are already working as an end user for WM module along with BI for last couple of years.Considering the fact that you have already been exposed to working with multiple functional of purchasing department, procument, inventory it will be good for you try for SAP MM/WM/ Inventory Management etc.

If you already have navigated sap user menu of Material Management along with Logistics Execution then I would say you are at least aware about the basic business processes and their execution from user stand point now the need for the hour is to learn configuraiton.

So you should take some course from any reputed institute of your choice and learn the configuration. If you think you are even ready to write the certification exam you can do so.

However if not you can definately try to get into the job market as a sap consultant.

Learning Integratio with other modules would definately be an added advantage but you should be able to focus on that while you are learning the configuration.

You should apply for the SAP MM and/or WM Consultant however you should do that only after you have learned the configuration.

Your case would be of lateral hier or trained hier instead of experience hier in sap mm side.

Thank you very much.

Thanks & Regards

Subhasish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search for BI/BW jobs involving whatever reporting tools you've learned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mattew Billingham,

Thank you for your reply and time but I hope someone from India could answer my concern.

Tx

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This site is global. You limit yourself if you seek only Indian responsed. Further, I do not see how your concern is specific to India.You have certain skills and experience, so you should go for jobs that match that, but also offer the opportunity to expand. It's hardly rocket science, nor is that scenario likely to differ from country to country.

Work in India is influenced by global demand, yes? BI/BW is currently globally in demand. Draw your own conclusions.