Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host ssciprd, ProgId =XI_IDOS

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am following William Li ( http://scn.sap.com/people/william.li/blog/2011/05/04/configuring-pi-730-java-idoc-adapter ) blog and have created one scenario using adapter IDOC_AAE to RFC  but  whenever I am trying to  send data using tcode WE19 ,its showing error in tcode SM58 .

The Error is like-

Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host  XXX, ProgId =Xxx

I have gone through many documents which were suggested by SAP PI experts but still I am not able to resolve this issue  .

Please help me .

Screenshoot .

SM58 ....

SMQ1 ..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pradeep,

Have you checked this note 1840707 - Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host of PI 7.3?

Regards.

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki Vila and Harish  ,

I have used this note and resolve this problme  - Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host    but now I am facing  this problem

Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in co

sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad

Regards ,

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Please follow this thread

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you do the connection test for your RFC destination in ECC? Are you sure if you are maintaining the same program ID in your inbound RA and RFC destination?

Can you share RFC connection test screenshot?

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh ,

I am doing IDOC_AAE (sender) to  RFC(receiver) scenario in SAP PI 7.31  and both problem has solved that above mentioned by me  but When I am sending data through tcode WE19 from ECC server that data passed to PI server but when I have checked tcode  SXMB_MONI there is showing NO MESSAGE FOUND and I also have checked  communication channel in RWB  .

Screenshot of Sender channel  IDOC_AAE

Error          Message ID is not generating 

Receiver RFC

Error ..MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$ConversionException: (122) JCO_ERROR_CONVERSION: Date '07012015' has a wrong format at field FLIGHTDATE: Unparseable date: "07012015"

Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$ConversionException: (122) JCO_ERROR_CONVERSION: Date '07012015' has a wrong format at field FLIGHTDATE: Unparseable date: "07012015"

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pradeep,

The error is self explanatory you need to change the format of the date in the field  FLIGHTDATE. Pay attention that the datum type in ECC is YYYYMMDD. You can use the function DateTrans in the message mapping to change this format.

Another thing, a bit suggestion, when a issue is solved you should to close the discussion and open a new discussion with the new problem. Every thread can help more people in the future and to mix problems in one thread can be confuse to them. ()

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please check the below threads

regards,

Harish

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish ,

I am not able to resolve that issue using the link you have provided . I have seen XPI Code Inspector in that link but I don't know to use  the code inspector and how to deploy it.

Please help me as it is a overhead since couple of days.

Regards ,

Pradeep