cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard BI Content DSOs are missing(HANA-Optimized BI Content for FI-AR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We see an issue in our BW Development system that the standard BI Content DSOs /IMO/FIAR_O30 and /IMO/FIAR_D30 are missing in BI Content delivered by SAP. Please let me know if anybody could help me to find the solution.

FYI: We have activated other HANA Optimized BI Content objects for FI-GL and FI-AP, but could not find the FI-AR DSOs only. Please see the attached document for more details.

Thanks,

Hanuma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hanuma,

You can find related DSO in standard content, please check in More types -- >ODSO ---> Select objects.

Here you can see installed DSO's on top of data source : 0FI_AR_30.

Data flow : 0FI_AR_30  -----> /IMO/FIAR_030 (1st layer) ---> /IMO/FIAR_IS30 (Info source) -----> /IMO/FIAR_D30 -------> Multiprovider  (/IMO/FIAR_M03 and /IMO/FIAR_M01).

Let me know if you need more info. thank you.

-

Regards,

Mallikarjuna

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are on BW on HANA 7.30, the following note should help you:

1814877 - SAP HANA-optimized BI Content - Missing HANA DU with NW 7.30

Also, if you are 7.4, please see the following documentation:

Prerequisites - Financial Accounting: Accounts Receivable (SAP HANA-Optimized) - SAP Library

BR

Prabhith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhith for the reply.

We are on BW 7.4, also the the business function switch "/IMO/BW_CONTENT" is activated already.

Strange thing is we are able to see other HANA based content in BI Content except A/R DSOs. I have created a message for SAP two weeks ago, but no reply yet.

Thanks,

Hanuma

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Any updates from SAP?

BR

Prabhith