cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.13 GL tolerance set but not automatically clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - I have a scenario.   I think I know the answer but would like if an expert can confirm.

GL Account tolerance is created in OBA0 for  $50.00

Tolerance group is assigned to the GL account in FS00

Automatic clearing using ZUONR is set in OB74

The account usually clears small differences in F.13 as expected.   If I have entry A for  100.00 and entry B for 75.00, it recognizes it is within tolerance and writes off the 25.00.

If there is a posting with no off-set, F.13 will not clear/write it off even though tolerance flag is set.  If I have entry A for 25.00 but no entry B, it will not write off entry A as part of the tolerance.

Can someone please confirm that this is SAP functionality.    My thought is that if I created an entry B for let's say 1.00, then it would write off the 24.00 difference.   But, because there is no entry B - no off set - F.13 won't just write off an entry.

Is that correct?   If not, why won't it write off the 25.00?

Many thanks for any insight.

Cheryl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cheryl,

In transaction F.13 screen you have a flag called "Permit individual line items". Please activate the flag to achieve what you want.

You must also consider percentages set in OBA0 and OBA4. In both cases should be set to 99,9% cause you want to clear the total of individual item.

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.  The Permit Individual Line Items now tries to make the posting.   But I got the error:  No clearing (difference to large).

So I set the percentage in OBA0 and OBA4 to 99.9% (was 99%) and IT WORKED!

Thanks so much!.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i believe that is the right scenario that you mentioned above .. of course  without debit credit entry with same assignment the system will not initiate a Clearing procures and allocate the difference based on tolerance group.. go ahead..

Regards

Mahmoud El Nayd

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will write off the difference when you are clearing items. So clearing means set off debit/credit entries. If you have only one line item then how system will clear the balance. It should have off setting account, then only system will treat as clearing and it writes off any difference happened.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In both the line items the assignment field should be same, then only system will clear with tolerances. If you have different ZUONR (Assignment) system wont clear it.

Check and let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Ravi