cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass Config data to Order Maintain Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating new quotation from another quotation. I am getting the data from the Source Quotation using CRM_ORDER_READ Function Module. I am preparing the data( partner, sales, shipping, text, config etc) into tables to be sent to CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN Function Module.

Everything seems to be good except config data. I have one configurable product in one item. I am getting issue with this even though I am preparing

config table to be sent to CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN Function Module. I thought of checking it from CRMD_ORDER by giving Config data but I don't have authorization. As of now , I am passing 'CONFIG' as only one field name to CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN Function Module.

So can any one please let me know what are the exact Config parameters to be given to CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN function module?

Thanks,

Baasanthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baasanthi,

please, which CRM version are you on? I suppose you are on WebUI version and therefore you have no authorization to CRMD_ORDER transaction, correct? I also suppose that you are using IPC configuration, not utlity lean configuration.

If you are able to maintain the configuration via WebUI role, then just put external breakpoint into the FM CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN and you will see how to parametrize the FM.

Small hint: it is easier to first create the item, then reread the quotation from memory using FM CRM_ORDER_READ, so that default config data are pre-filled by the system.

Here are few screenshots from calling the CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN:

CT_INPUT_FIELDS (the REF_GUID is the newly created item's guid):

Fieldnames:

In the IT_CONFIG, copy relevant data from re-readed structure and maintain values in subtable CUVAL.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dawood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dawood,

Its correct answer. Thanks a lot.

Thanks,

Baasanthi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member