Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass changes in sales orders for condition type JEXP (Excise Duty)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

As we know that who working with Indian Client. This time excise duty (Pricing Condition type - JEXP) has been increased by 12% , earlier it was 10%.

I have 7000 pending sales orders and i have to change.

I want to change in Jexp condition type by 10% to 12%, kindly provide me best solution on same

Regards,

Abhijeet

10 REPLIES 10

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.  Now coming to your requirement, have a look at this thread

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Sir not possible as per the this

Regards,

Abhijeet

0 Kudos

hello Abhijeet,

could you please try changing pricing date for sales orders in MASS. Once you maintian condition info record, condition record will be determined.

regards,

amol

0 Kudos

Dear Amol i did this, and this is applicable for new sales order but what about pending orders???

i want to change in  those order that already created in system and that is 7000

Regards,

Abhijeet 

0 Kudos

Sir need solution

Regards,

Abhijeet

0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet,

First update your condition record and than Go to Va05 for open order, after getting open order list go to Edit-Masschange-New pricing. System will carry out new pricing.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

I have tested this but after that pr00 also changed that i dont want.

i want to change only condition type jexp

Regards,

Abhijeet

0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet,

If PR00 manual condition then use option C-Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Sir not possible as per the this

You have to brief why it is not possible.  Have you tried ?  Service Rendered Date should solve your issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternatively Try with LSMW with recording method and execute it with pricing type"C" at header level.

Phanikumar