cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to incrase width(vertical) of the bar displayed in a Gantt chart?

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a few questions regarding Gnatt chart (chart designer ).

1.How to increase width(vertical) of the bars displayed in a Gantt chart?

Another thing -

My legends are not getting displayed. I have specified in the property ‘Customizing identifier’ corresponding point’s name. But no result.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunit,

I think it must be some property settings.

Regards,

Ram.

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can change the height of these bars using the properties Distance and Overlap of the Gantt. In the chart designer click on the Gantt object and change the properties as desired, e.g. set Distance to 0 and the bars within a category will use the full height.

Regards, Kai

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kai

Thanks for your answer. I have another one.

My legends are not getting displayed. I have specified in the property ‘Customizing identifier’ corresponding point’s name. But no result. Please

provide me detail.

Regards

Sunit

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you use the Gantt with property Use Categories disabled?

If yes then create a new Point customizing (i.e. a new child of Points), add a text in the property Caption and finally don't forget to enable the More info of the Legend.

Regards, Kai

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kai

Use category is enabled in my Gantt . Still I am getting only one legend displayed

other legends are not coming...Another thing in legend if i reduce the size of text property it still remains 6.

regards

Sunit

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kai

Your answer worked. Actually more info property was disabled.Thanks a lot.

Regards

Sunit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunit,

Please go through my blog:

/people/shyam.gopal/blog/2006/09/18/generating-gantt-chart-using-web-dynpro-business-graphics

regards

Shyam.

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunit,

Double click your Gantt chart in the UI designer and chage the property according to your requirement.

Regards,

Ramganesan K.

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramganesan

Thanks for your quick reply. But by doing so I can control the total Gantt chart layout . how can I increase the width(vertical) of bars displayed horizantally on my chart...