cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports 2008 SP5 & SP6 download help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have a Marketplace ID and Password (and don't have the ability to obtain one), but need to get my hands on the SP5 and SP6 downloads for Crystal Reports 2008. These two are the only SPs that are not part of the SAP Support page at https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/bobj_download/main_public.htm.

Please help. Much appreciated.

Marcy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the mean time while you are working on the links could you send us the Service Packs via email?  or at least send us the full version of SP7?

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please contact sales for the links:

866-681-3435

http://www.sap.com/contactsap/directory/index.epx

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Marcy,

We are still working on updating that page. We do have approval now to make them available we just need a little more time to update the links.

Thanks again

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would be incredibly helpful, as I’m going round-and-round with service@sap.com and it’s quite frustrating. Do you know when these two SPs will be available on the public download site? Seems so strange that SP4 and SP7 are available and not SP5 and SP6. Thanks a million!

-- Marcy

0 Kudos

Hi Marcy,

Question, why don't you use SP 7? It will have the latest updates and fixes in it.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried; the SP7 install wouldn't complete saying the current version was too low (or something like that) to finish the install, thus I've been stepping the SPs up to finally get to SP7. Let me know when I should be able to find SP5 and SP6 in the same area to download as SP4 and SP7. Thanks!

~Marcy

Message was edited by: marcy vail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the page get updated? I'm looking for SP5 & SP6.

0 Kudos

Sorry not yet, still working on links. Lots of automation to share and generate the URL links to download...

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is Zakeer, I've developed one software using Visual Studio 2008 and .Net Framework 3.5, and Crystal Report 10.5.3700.0.

Then I deployed this software to client machine. Its throwing error.

************** Exception Text **************

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.CommLayer, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.CommLayer, Version=10.5.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304'

at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument..cctor()

************** Exception Text **************

Please help me to fix this issue, please find attached Error.txt

Required Crystal Report Run-time Version=10.5.3700.0

Thnaks

Zakeer