cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BW system upgrade - PI content issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have configured a scenario in PO to process IDOC data from BW system to DB.

SAP BW --> PO --> DB

while configure scenario, the IDOC (ex.ORDER05) was taken from SAP BW73 content imported to ESR.

After few months the BW system was upgraded to 74. and same was reflected in SLD (). But now my scenario configuration is still with BW 73 content, IDOC were not reaching to PO system. how  to solve this issue.

if we migrate BW contentto higher version, the corresponding interfaces in PO also needs to be modified? i mean do i need to import PI content (of BW 74) in ESR and change scenario accordingly? logically this seems not correct for me.

please suggest the solution to resolve above issue and also let me know the process to upgrade PI content.

Thanks in advance for your valid inputs.

Regards,

prasanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>But now my scenario configuration is still with BW 73 content, IDOC were not reaching to PO system

Can you share details of the error that you are getting? Do you see those IDOC's in SM58(BW) ? If there is any change in IDOC structure from previous version, try reloading the metadata and see if it helps.

Managing IDoc Metadata Using IDoc Metadata Monitor - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library