We have following two different scenarios for the absence valuation
1) up to continuous 120 days of any paid or unpaid leaves, allowances e.g. HRA should be paid 100% and after continuous 120 days (i.e. more than 120 days) it should be deducted 100%
2) For some allowances / wage type any prefix or suffix holidays or weekly off of any type of leave (Paid or unpaid) should be calculated for absence valuation. i.e. leave taken for the period 19.01.2015 to 24.01.2015 with prefixed W/Off i.e. sunday on dtd 18.01.2015 and suffixed W/Off on 25.01.2015, PH on dtd 26.01.2015. These W/Off & PH should be taken for absence valuation on any particular type of wage type when leave has taken.
Kindly suggest for how to map these scenario in PCR
Check the answer on your question.
1) 1010 is the dummy WT or regular?--- 1010 is HRA wage type
2) why we are taking AMT=9500? -- WT9500 is dummy wage type which is stored the as per HRA calculation further. And it's not AMT=9500..It's AMT= 9500(give to space after =)
3) where we are taking care of the dummy WT and the amt entered in IT0015? --- Dummy wage type will carry for HRA calculation for your case.
PCR logic explain step by step
1010 (HRA Wage type) ---- It's HRA wage type
AMT= 9500 ---Taking WT9500 amount from IT15 which is stored.
AMT?100 --- Comparing amount 100 and if its equal to then pass the logic *
NUM= 9500 ---- Taking Number field value of WT9500 which is no of month days.
RTE=1 ---- RTE=1 setting the value as 1 to Rate
MULTI NRR ----- Multiplying Nmuber to Rate and store the rate
ADDWT&950A ----- Store the rate value in variable wage type 950A
RTE=& 950A ----- Taking the rate value of WT950A
RTE?TKSOLL ---Comparing calender days with rate value of WT950A if it's equal to then pass WT1010 amount as it is.
ZERO= A (if it's more then make the zero the WT1010 because of more than 120 days.)
Hope so you got it.