cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing query at bo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had created data flow in bw datasource,dso and cube and created a report on top of cube and in bex query i had drag and drop char and kf and in filters characterstic restrictions i had restricted employee with variable type characterstic variable represents interval and variable is ready for input  and cal month also kept in filters and had run rsrt for this query its working fine but in webintelligence rich client when i opened taken source as bex and design panel i had done drag and drop and made to run query at that time for cal month i had done refresh it is showing values but for employee i had done refresh means its not showing values and its hitting me error

ERROR BRAIN (629): Specify a value for variable

MSGV1:

ABEND BRAIN (670): An error occurred when getting data from the processor.

i had tried in another way keeping variable reprsents single value selection option  and kept optional also i tried every thing is working fine in rsrt but in bo issue is coming and if i am creating other variable for other objects its hitting error but if i am using the existing variable its running without hitting any error if any body faces this issue please give me a clear solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please share the screen shot to us it is the better understading for us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try This thread . it might help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check All Processing server are up or not.

2) First check other reports in BO they are working or not.

3) R u doing webi report on top of Query with BICS connection? if it is check one existing report running or not with same BICS connection.

4) If BO Report is with BO Universe, check universe connections.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu