Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing type 'G' in Copy control(VTFL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have sales orders for the year 2014, now we are trying to create invoice in the this year 2015, The excise duty has been increased for some materials. So we have updated records with new date, and we are using pricing type in VTFL is 'G', but Excise condition type is not picking latest duty automatically, any suggestions. It is urgent.

Regards,

Chandra

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When was the Delivery Created, the excise duty must be applicable as per that date. Please check.

Regards,

R.Sudhir

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

All deliveries are creating in this year only(2015). and I cant go for "Update" option in Billing, which will effect pricing conditions. My requirement is, when i create invoice, BED condition should take latest condition record through copy controls,(BED condition should work like Tax conditions VAT/CST, these conditions will be updated automatically when you maintain pricing type G in copy controls)

Regards,

Chandra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.  Coming to your issue,  maintain the Service Rendered Date as the date after which the excise duty has been revised.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Please check condition category field in BED condition type controls(V/06) if it is D then only BED redetermines.

0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Condition category is blank. because it is not a tax condition, but it is excise condition type.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

1. Kindly goto your condition type (V/06) and maintain the Pricing date "A - Date of service rendere"

2. Kindly maintain valid date in Service Rendered field which is placed under Billing document in Header.

Regards,

Karna J

0 Kudos

hi Jayapal,

I did it, but it is not working for Excise conditions, I think it is applicable for Tax Conditions, also note that we are using condition based procedure.It might be working for formula based.

Chandra.

0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Kindly see the screen shot which I have send before it is condition based procedure and excise condition only.

Set the same as per below screen

Regards,

Karna J

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Excise duties are not taxes and so the condition class will not be Tax. It will be normally discount/surcharge.

If you keep G in your pricing type in copy control, then this will not be redetermined. 

Change it to 'B' or 'C', which ever makes sense for you.

Else , when ever user is creating the invoice, let him carry out new pricing manually.

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

I cant use B or C in copy control, those options will effect pricing conditions. I need to get all conditions value  as it is from sales order except Excise and Tax conditions. I am trying to work on as suggested by Mr.Karna. let see.

Chandra

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

If you change condition class of the condition type, then it will affect the net values in the pricing. Few of the subtotal and requirement routines in pricing uses this condition class in their logic.

Be careful at that.

Reg

Jobi

0 Kudos

HI Jobi,

I am not going to change Condition class or condition category, I am just trying to change Pricing date as 'Á' in V/06 for BED condition and manual update of Service rendered date in Sales order header-> billing tab.

Chandra