cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Balances Carryforward and Rounding off the no. of accrual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to do Leave Balances Carryforward and Rounding off the no. of accrual.  can any body help.

Thanks,

Aruna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

Can you please give your detailed requirement for which you are building the solution for carry forward and the quotas created?

Also, how do you wish to round off the hours?

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below link it helps you to resolve the issue.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

Pls. look at my pcrs,  which i've used for carryforwarding.  I wanted to insert round operation where exactly the quota no. is being sent to IT2006.  could it be done?

Pls. help me its very urgent.

Thanks,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the complete requirement and place configuration table V_T559L and schema how exactly placed it in schema so that we understand it in a better way.

Regards
Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,   Psl. see it.

Thanks,

Aruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venakatesh,

Everything is working fine with these pcrs.  but my requirement now is quota no. round off.  here in pcr zel1 ive used hrs/12 right? bcoz of that monthly its getting 1.330000 but we want to round off not monthly the sum total what ever finally comes after carryforwarding the old balance that no. should be rounded off.

old balance : 5.77000

this year : 15.9600(its coming now bcoz of my pcrs)   = 21.73000

But my requirement here is 22 has to be sent to IT 2006.  thats Enough.

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It can be done with the help of ROUNDH XX (XX is Rounding rule from T559R) what you do is query the remaining balance at the end of the year and round it let assume 5.77 round it to "6" and then similarly 15.96 to 16 at the end of next year all together it comes to 22.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

venkatesh,

pls. go through the pcrs and pls. tell me where i need to insert round 01 (01 is rounging rule t559r)  and how to query the remaining balance at the end of the year and final balance after carry forwarding..  the thing is i wanted to know the point where excatly its getting calculated.

Thanks,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PCR ZEL3 after operation HRS=FR30L insert line ROUNDH 01 ADDDBZEL2Z once rounding rule is proper then it works.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,  pls. find the pic.  still no impact.

Regards,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add operation ROUNDHR01 instead of ROUNDH 01 then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkates pls. see.

Suggest me in defining rounding rule.

Regards,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It varies with requirement configure like below image.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh, ive done it still no impact.  think like if the operation should be inserted somewhere else.. bcoz some thing it would've impacted when we insert there. right or wrong? right?  So let's think in that way.

Regards,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your old balance is 5.77 at end of the year and carry forwarding it to next year end of the day of first month check the out put over there and then let us know.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

IT2006 record:

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What i have to understand by looking at this tell us exactly what should happen and what is happening.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

venkatesh,

please find the log status on 31.12.2015.  its after carryforwarding old balance

Please have a look on our zel1 pcr.  once again.

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On 31.12.2015 balance is 39.52 then check the balance on 31.01.2016 and one more thing what you do is click on CUMBT of 01.01.2016 then check GEL2 balance and place the same here.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in saldo table cumbt function both gel2 and as per changed work schedule gel4 its coming rounded figure that too on 01.01.2016  but i need on 01.01.2015 or at lease 31.12.2015.  pls. tell me how to push it to it 2006.

Regards,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now 40 is available on 31.12.2015 the same will get updated in 2006 on 31.01.2016 i.e 40 Previous year balance(rounded figure) + 1 month balance of Jan 2016 this way it works.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Venkatesh,  Cumbt function is showing rounded figure 40 but in it2006 its not getting rounded.  bcoz on prorata basis monthly its acrued on the last date of every month.  every month balance will be added to gel2 and finally it will check for FR30l old balance with IT2006  finally total figure will be sent to gel2 right  what ever gel2 will be the actual quota balance in it2006 right.  but here when i see in it 2006 its not getting rounded.   i think some where its getting diverted.

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ZEL2 is holding 40 days and again on January 31 next year check the balance it is equal to sum of Previous year 40days+one month accrual.

i.e if yearly balance is 24 then 24/12 = 2  since 40 Previous year + 2 = 42 check on January 31.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABSOLUTELY VENKATESH

thats what happening NOW.

But,

40 days  +1 month accrual  (2.17000). NOW IN 2016 ITS SHOWING 40+26.04000 = 66.04000 (WHICH SHOULD BE ROUNDED) IF THAT COULD BE DONE, THEN THE ISSUE WILL BE CLOSED.

See this:

Thanks,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your constant value ZGKEL and what is the purpose of ZELS and ZES3 PCR's and place CUMBT of January 31.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

according to t511k table -

Constant - ZGKEL - 16 (round figure) for annual EL Quota for one Work Schedule

constant - ZELST- 26 for annual el quota no. for 2nd work schedule

with 2 different ESG Grouping.  depending upon their grouping work schedule will be assigned accordingly EL quota will be generated.  2 different generation rules

ZELS:PCR forr monthly quota accrual for esg groups whom quota per anum is 26 as you already seen it.

ZES3 for EL carryforwarding for further year. for 2nd group of 26 quota number.

Regards,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you have done something messed up with the system if you wanted to differentiate quota generation on the basis of work schedule then where you have not specified any kind of logic in PCR's and how many generation rules you have configured what exactly it is.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh i've differenciated in tm04 schema by using functions.  on the date when ever we run personnel action transfer employee work schedule will be changed right?  in generation rules we'll check the check work centre basic pay.  Accordingly the system is differenciating the quota generation.  Everything is fine up to that.  But our problem is only the Quota No. should be rounded off.  bcoz some of the ees are commenting on that why are you giving xx.xxx001 leave it should be rounded to nearest one.  Thats what we are trying to do now.

pls . see the below.

Regards,

Aruna

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What functions you have used show us and remove rounding rule show us the complete balance and how exactly it is working with out rounding rule.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, i have used only actio function to call different pcrs. thats what.

here with out rounding rule i've run pt60 for 3 years

01.01.2014-31.12.2014 - 16.0008

Jan   Feb  Mar  

01.01.2015-31.12.2015 - 16.008+ 1.33+1.33+1.33  +  9X2.17  = 39.52000

01.01.2016                        39.52000+12X2.17                          = 65.56000

Up to here no problem.

Bcoz EE transferted on 01.04.2015  so wef that month 2.17 monthly accrual.

for HO/RO  - Monthly accrual - 1.33

Sites                                 -2.17

I hope u understand.  Thats all without rounding rule.  But all the senior most EEs are commenting on why coundn't it be rounded off . Then i started working on it.

Regards,

Aruna.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you are not understanding what exactly you required and how system is working delete record 01.01.2016 31.12.2016 from 2006 Info type then place rounding rule as suggested then execute time evaluation till 31.01.2016 this should be in field evaluation up to then go to 2006 and check.

I hope you understand delete record 01.01.2016 31.12.2016  65.56 from IT2006

Place rounding operation in PCR

Execute time evaluation till 31.01.2016 then check.

Regards

Venkatesh