cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to default a condition value currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a problem in fixing one issue in my project.

Issue: The condition value KOMV-KWERT always converted in to document currency and displayed in sale order. However the requirement is to default to INR for some condition types.

Example: lets say I hv 5 condition types in an my pricing.(PR00, K005, EK01, ZABC and ZABD)

In the sales order while calculating the KOMV-KWERT value...I need in my ZABC and ZABD needs to be displayed as INR (default) not to be converted to Document currency USD eventhough I maintain the values in EUR in VK11. All other KOMV-KWERT values needs to be calculated as usual by converting into document currency.

I need expert Suggestions.

Thanks In Advance and Happy New Year to you all.

Deep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Maintained the condition record in INR for specific condition type. It will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the condition types ZABC ZABD statistical condition types?

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How one document (one line item)can have different currencies ???

In this case-- member wants ZXXX should be in INR and ZYYY in EURO

But what about net value???(in which currency)

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I need in my ZABC and ZABD needs to be displayed as INR (default) not to be converted to Document currency USD eventhough I maintain the values in EUR in VK11.

Not clear in your statement.  You mean to say, a condition record is maintained as 100 EUR but when you create a sale order / billing, it should display 100 INR ?   If so, this is totally wrong practice.  Still if you want to achieve this, as already suggested, create a new routine in VOFM, add the logic in that and assign to those condition types.  Better, before going for any enhancement, get concurrence from Clients' finance team.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

As per my knowledge it is not possible in standared.

Need to write one pricing requirement in VOFM t code and need to assign in the pricing procedure for the condition types.

Means for that two ZABC and ZABD condition types gave a logic to ABAP consultant  like currency conversion by checking the current currency rate.

Thanks,

Anil.G

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if this is the case dont you have the deviation of the Amount due to Variable currencies