Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to add the child in the Personal info

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i tried add the child in the family details section in the Personal info from the portal i am getting the following error.

when add the data from the back end its reflecting in the portal without any errors.Even this is occurring in personal profile and working time(leave request).

Can anyone help to fix this issue.

Thanks and regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the table - V_T588MFPROPC and for the subtype 02 - Child and other than the mandatory fields, maintain other fields as not required or not used. That way, you would be able to avoid the error.

Also, check the screen # you have used...and check in T588M - and check what fields are set as mandatory.

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all ,

we have added the Z-component family details info type to  personal profile and how the screen in the portal is coming in readonly mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like some config is still missing may be wires etc, pls double check and compare ur new settings with sap delivered config.

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

Wires i have checked as the sap standard config.

Any other suggestions??

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Any help??

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

check in table V_T588MFPROPC not in V_T588MFPROPS, and see if any required filed is hidden or ensure correct setting of field property is done ie in ess the field  is not available which is mandatory in our checks probably, can you check it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

put a break point in the IT0021 class for read and modify methods(CL_HRPA_INFOTYPE_0021 and country specif class). Then from there I am sure you will come to know what error message and which field is throwing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u show full screen , u have to enter Nationality also in ur screen once and check and enter mandatory fields ...in working time(leave request) what is the error ur getting ?

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jwala,

i have entered the Naitonality also but still the error exists.

Any other solutions??

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

sm30 -----V_T588MFPROPS  ...infotype 21 check here for child field (FAMSA) and try once

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

these are the entries in the suggested table .

Let me know if i am missing anything.