cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail to vendor on posting a GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have gone through the existing posts in SCN for the configuration of mail to vendor upon GR posting but still not able to get the desired result.

Mail did not get trigger while posting GR. Need expert help to achieve this functionality.

BR,

Naveen DSouza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally on goods receipt for a purchase order,requester( material requester) receives a mail and then he /she can collect the material from  central stores. But in your case, just cross check & verify your requirement with business and discuss with ABAPer for development. Can refer to use function module SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT - Workflow interfaces: Create event

Regards,

Biju K

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you had seen so many existing discussions, then you should have realized that such generic short information is by far not sufficient to help you over the hurdle.

You need to explain, best with screenshots, what you did and where you have your problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

Thank you so much for the reply and please find the config details as below.

I have done following configuration

As we want to send mail externally ( Medium - 5 ) , I made a copy of WE03 o/p type.

You can use the same program and Form Routine as that of WE03 (ENTRY_WE03)

After making a copy of o/p type WE03 , by double clicking  and removed the indicator " Partner-independent o/ p" .

Went to Partner Functions for enter a Medium 5 after making a copy of Medium 1.

Maintained the condition records in MN21 with medium 5 and Time Spot 4.

Maintained the communication strategy CS01- Standard and later try posting a Material Document.

Maintained the user parameter "NDR" in user defaults.

Ticked the 'print active' while doing GR.

I have created condition record for the combination of movement type, plant and storage location combination.

tab output type appears with message type WE03.

when I go to MB02 and execute for message type ZITE it gives error message

No suitable info records found

Message no. ME228

Need your expert help and let me know if I am missing some thing in configuration part/or should I need to copy new message type from any other standard message types..

Let me know if you need any further details

Best regards,

Naveen

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you wrote: "when I go to MB02 and execute for message type ZITE it gives error message"

You had not mentioned anywhere what message type ZITE is

you wrote: that you get the message "No suitable info records found"

I somehow do not get the loop between a goods receipt slip and an info record.

Can it be that this message has nothing to do with your output types, is just there because you do a movement for consignment stock and do not have an info record with a valid price information ?

In any case how do you get the vendor into the communication structure?  I guess you are trying it with the condition record. Can you show a screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

I have attached below the screen shots. let me know for any details.

Thanks and regards,

Naveen

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the difference between the first and the last screenshot?

I am not sure what you want to show me, despite of the fact that it is hard to read in that tiny size .

If I interpret this condition record, then any goods receipt done with 101 in this plant IT40 will be issued with medium 5 (external send)   immediately (time 4).

I originally thought you want this only for a certain vendor. Your condition record is just general and would affect all.

If you want it for a certain vendor, then you need the vendor number in the access sequence  and not just plant and movement type.

Beside of that you have not answered my questions.

What is ZITE, from what message type is it copied ?

What has this all to do with info records.

If you want help, then you need to be open to explain what you did.